In this day and age, it is not uncommon for foreign numbers to send unclear messages. This often irritates me so I immediately block the number.
However, it could be that you blocked the person’s number by mistake. If you have already blocked someone’s number and want to change your mind, you can see the number that has been blocked on Android.
Here’s how you can see blocked numbers on Android:
1. How to see blocked numbers on Android in Google Phone app
- Start with your open phone app. Tap on the three dot icon at the top right.
- Tap Settings from the drop-down menu.
- The Number block button will be near the top. Tap on it.
- You will see all blocked numbers listed (might need to scroll down). You’ll also see a row where you can add numbers to your blocked list.
2. How to see blocked numbers on Android in Google Messages application
- As done in the Phone app, open the messages app and tap on the three dot menu at the top right.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- On the settings page, tap block numbers and spam.
- Now you have to choose between blocking a number or blocking a single message. Don’t worry, no need to think about numbers to block now. Tap Block number.
You will see a list of blocked numbers. To remove a number from the list, tap the minus sign to the right of the number. To add a new number to the list, use the field at the top of the list.