How to lock applications on Android and iPhone is actually very easy to do. Of course, there is a perfect way that you should know how to keep your privacy safe on Android and iPhone. If we are looking for information then you will soon know how here.
Of course, on your smartphone, there are some apps that contain confidentiality so locking is necessary. Therefore, for those of you who want to lock apps on Android and iPhone, but don’t know how, so pay attention to this review.
How to lock apps on android
1. How to Lock Apps on Android Samsung
This application lock is attached to the Android system belonging to Samsung smartphones. Here’s how to lock apps.
- Access “Settings”.
- Click on the lock screen and security submenu.
- Enter and select other security settings.
- Click on the Windows pin menu at the bottom.
- You can pin Windows and activate it by sliding the LE Vers button.
- Use the “Use screen lock type for disabled” option as the unlock mode.
- Enter the pin type and password (perhaps the model or pin number), then click continue.
- To confirm that you must reintegrate the PIN, if this is the case, click Continue.
2. Use of an Applock
The second way you can hide apps on Android is by using Applock. A single application that you can find easily on PlayStore and has been downloaded by 50 million users. Here’s how.
- You can download the Applock on the PlayStore, if you have already opened the app.
- If this is the case, you can click on settings to create a password.
- You can generate password via model, if this is the case, enter re-pin to confirm.
- Enter an active email for the confirmation code (this is an alternative way to be treated when you forget to unlock your password).
- If this is the case, a full list of apps appears, you can select the apps you want to lock.
- You can choose by touching it, if this is the case, there will be a notification notification of access to the app lock application directly to your smartphone device.
- If it has been agreed, there will be a green padlock which means that the app is locked and you cannot open it.
How to lock apps on iPhone
1. Use of Touch ID
Following steps to lock apps on iPhone with touch ID.
- Access to iPhone settings.
- Select Touch ID and Password, you can then enter the password and enable Touch ID.
- You can enter your fingerprint (if prompted by iOS).
- AKES go back to the Settings menu and open the passcode and touch ID, after that, activate it.
- Then select the app you want to lock via fingerprint.
How To Lock Apps On Iphone Can Also Use Restrictions. But this can only be done for iPhone with iOS 12 and above. The following steps.
- Access and open settings, then select screen time.
- Then open the content restrictions and confidentiality menu.
- Then select the official app.
- Then you select the app you want to lock.
It is a discussion on how to lock apps on Android and iPhone that we have provided information on above. I hope this helps you and thanks for reading.