How To Hide My Number When Calling On Android – The point is to make private phone calls with other people, so our cellphone numbers will not appear on their cellphones. Hiding a cellphone number when calling is actually nothing new in the world of communication with mobile phones. In the past, when you wanted to private a number or private a phone number, you needed to enter a certain code. But do you know, smartphones like Android that we use every day have their own settings to make numbers private.
How to make a private number call can be done on all Android smartphones. Starting from Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Asus Zenfone, Advan, Sony, Nokia Android, Google Pixel and others.
So, for those of you who want to have fun calling friends, crush or for other purposes but don’t want their cellphone number to be found out, you can use how to hide your cellphone number when calling on Android. The method that we will review is very easy and can be practiced even by ordinary people. How to? Check out the easy steps in this article.
How To Hide My Number When Calling On Android
Before discussing the steps, it’s just information that the private number feature or often called the unknown number is useful for not showing our cellphone number to the recipient’s cellphone screen. Usually on the recipient’s cell phone will be written “unknown number”. Regardless of the reason, the private number feature is indeed very profitable for some people. Our identity will not be seen even though we make many calls. Curious how? Immediately, here’s how to hide the cellphone number when calling on Android:
- First of all, because we don’t use the code method like on old school cellphones, just go to the settings menu on your cellphone that will be used for calls. Go to the “Call” option.
- You will be taken to menus for phone settings. Proceed to the “Additional Settings” option.
- After entering Additional Settings, you can tap on the “Caller ID” option to find the private number menu
- On the next screen, you will be given 3 options, namely Network Default, Hide Number and Show Number. To hide a phone number you can select “Hide Number”. Your number will not be automatically displayed on the recipient’s screen when selecting this option.
- Finally, you can just call the number you want to call. Don’t worry, because your number will not be displayed on the recipient’s screen.
However, if you prefer to use dial up directly, you can use the code *31# (the intended number). The dial up method is effective for making calls to only one number. But if you don’t know the number you’re going to, it could be that this dial-up method is even more complicated.
That’s how to hide my number when calling on Android. But don’t abuse it for negative purposes. Hopefully useful for those of you who need this method. Good luck.