Cookies are collections of data that contain information about records or tracks when we open a website or surf the internet using a browser. Cookies will store browsing history data, store login information, store website settings, and also display advertisements. With the cookies feature in the browser, this will make it easier for users to surf the internet.
Even so, each user can also manage cookie settings in the browser they use as desired. Such as deleting, activating, and giving permission for cookies on certain sites.
How To Enable Cookies On Android
The tutorial that we will discuss below on how to enable cookies on Android, such as Chrome, UC Browser, Mozilla, Opera, and Apple for iPhone.
1. How To Enable Cookies On Chrome
One of the most popular browser applications in the world is Chrome. Google’s browser is by default already on android phones. To be able to enable cookies in the Chrome browser, please refer to the following steps:
- Open the Chrome browser and tap on the menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then go to the Settings menu and then go back to Advanced Settings
- Please find and select the Privacy option then go to Content.
- To enable cookies please give permission to the Allow Local Data Set option.
- Done, close and reopen the Chrome browser.
2. How To Enable Cookies On Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is a browser application created by the Mozilla Foundation. Besides being available for PC, Mozilla Firefox is also available for smartphones. Here are the steps on how to turn on cookies in the Mozilla browser that you can follow.
- Open the Mozilla browser then go to the Tools menu
- Then go to the Options menu and select the Privacy option
- Then find and select the FirefoxWill option then enable Remember Histroy
- Press OK to apply the changes.
3. How To Enable Cookies On Opera
Opera browser is one of the most popular browser applications because of the built-in VPN feature. By using the Opera browser, users who want to use a VPN do not need to install additional VPN applications. Well, for those of you who don’t know how to activate cookies in the Opera browser. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Open the Opera browser, then press the File menu at the top of the display.
- Then go to the Preferences menu and select the Privacy option.
- Then in the Enable cookies section, please enable it.
- Finally enable the Automatically accept all cookies and Accept from all servers option.
4. How To Enable Cookies On Apple Safari
For you users of devices with iOS OS such as iPhone, iPad or Mac. Usually will use Apple Safari as the default browser when surfing the internet. Well, to enable activating cookies on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, please refer to the following tutorial.
- Open the Apple Safari browser, then go to Menu then select Preferences at the top.
- Next find and go to the Security option.
- To enable cookies in Apple Safari, please enable the Always option on the Accept Cookies menu.
- Finally close the application and reopen the Apple Safari browser so that this cookie feature can be active.
That’s a discussion about how to enable cookies on Android that you can read and follow. In addition to being useful, sometimes you also need to clear cache and cookies on your browser regularly.