Every time we post a post on any social media, usually there will be a menu to copy the link. This menu has various functions. But the main thing is to share posts. For example, in chat applications such as Line or WA.
Or maybe to share to other social media, like Facebook and Twitter. Well, for you Instagram users, here is a way that can be used to copy the link of a post on Instagram.
How to copy my Instagram profile link
Links that can be copied can be in the form of posting photos, videos to Instagram profiles. Be it your own or someone else’s.
Copy my Instagram profile link
I usually use this method when looking at interesting photos on Instagram. For the share you just need to find the post, then copy the link.
- The first step, first open the Instagram application.
- Next find the photo post that you want to copy.
- Then tap the three-dot icon at the top of the photo post.
- Continue to tap the Copy Link menu.
Copy my Instagram photo link
To copy a link from a video post on Instagram, the method is more or less the same as before. Here are the steps:
- First, open the Instagram app.
- Then find the video post that you want to copy.
- If so, tap the three-dot icon in the post.
- Finally, please select the Copy Link menu.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top right.
- Finally, tap the Copy Profile URL menu.
Here are the steps to copy the link on Instagram. Whether it’s for posting photos, videos, or account profiles.
You can paste the copied link directly to other social media. Or if you want to rearrange it, you can. For example by installing a link shortener like Bitly.
I made this tutorial based on the latest version of Instagram. But for the old version of IG you can, it looks no different.