How to change the username or handle on Twitter can be done through various devices easily. The username itself is usually marked with an “@” prefix. Username or handle on Twitter is generally used as self-identity in cyberspace.
Usually users will use a nickname or unique rather than their real name as a Twitter username. If you feel bored, users can change their username or handle on Twitter easily from a PC or cellphone on Android and iOS.
To find out how to change your Twitter username on Android, PC and iOS, see the following steps
How to change Twitter username on PC, Android and iOS
Even though it’s done on different devices, how to change the username or handle on PCs and Android/iOS smartphones is no different.
- Open the Twitter app or website.
- Tap the “Profile” icon in the top-left corner of the app.
- Select “Settings and privacy” > “Your account” > “Account information”.
- Click the “Username” option.
- You can enter any new handles you want, if they are still available.
- Finally, click the “Done” or “Save” option to change the handle of your Twitter account.
For information, usernames commonly have to be longer than 4 characters, with a most variety of 15 characters. Username or username can only contain letters, numbers, and underscores without spaces. If the user wants to add a space, the space can only be represented by an underscore.
That’s the discussion about how to change the Twitter username on Android, PC and iOS. Hopefully today’s discussion can be useful for you and thank you for reading.