Facebook users can change or rename their account directly from the PC browser or the application on Android phones and iPhones.
Facebook users sometimes want to change the name of their Facebook account for various reasons. It could be because there is a typo in the name, or so that it is not easily searchable by other Facebook users.
Changing your name on Facebook is pretty easy. However, users should understand that to change the name on Facebook it is necessary to pay attention to the conditions that must be followed.
For example, it is not allowed to use unusual symbols, numbers, or words. In addition, Facebook users need to pay attention that if they change their name on Facebook, they cannot change it back for 60 days.
Here’s how to change or change your Facebook name via a browser on a PC and an app on Android phones and iPhones:
How to change Facebook name via browser
- Log in or log in to your Facebook account
- Click “Settings & Privacy”, then select “Settings”
- Click “Edit” in the “Name” section
- Then write the name you want
- Then click “Save Changes”
How to change Facebook name on iOS and Android
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone
- Tap the menu with the three vertical lines icon in the upper right corner
- Select Settings with the gear icon
- Click “Personal and Account Information”
- Select “Name”
- Then type your name change
- When finished click “Review Changes”
Facebook users can also add a nickname or nickname by writing at the bottom of the column.