There are many ways to create “aesthetic” Instagram Stories content. Because Instagram has many built-in features that users can maximize to make Instagram Stories content as creative as possible.
One of them is the “Draw” feature. This feature allows users to “doodle” their Instagram Stories content as nicely as possible. With the “Draw” feature, users can draw, add handwriting, or simply create a colored background.
Color backgrounds in Instagram Stories are usually used to create neater content and have a color composition that suits the user’s wishes. For example, to compensate for photos or videos of lively content, users can install a background with a more muted/soft color.
Now, to find out how to change the background color on Instagram Stories, you can follow these steps:
How to change the background color on Instagram Stories
- Open the Instagram app
- Press the (+) icon listed in the “Your Story” menu to create new Instagram Stories content
- Take a picture or select a photo via Gallery.
- Then, tap on the three-dot icon located in the top right corner of the app
- Select the “Draw” option.
- Specify the desired color.
- You can scroll through the palette listed at the bottom of the screen to select more colors.
- Next, press and hold the screen for a few seconds.
The background in Instagram Stories will change entirely according to the color that was selected earlier. Furthermore, users can add creations to beautify their content, such as adding photos, videos, gifs, stickers, emoji, hand-drawn, or others. After the content has been created, users can click the “upload” button at the bottom of the screen to upload Instagram Stories.
That’s our discussion today about how to change the background color in Instagram Stories. I hope this article was useful for you and thanks for reading.